- Minimum noise and vibration levels.
- Direct transmission.
- Dust-free, no need to suction equipment.
- Low power consumption.
- Low operating costs and maintenance.
- Easy and quick change of hammers and sieve.
- Body constructed of reinforced steel.
- Rotor perfectly static and dynamically balanced.
- Feed conveyor driven by a single motor-1 HP, ducts folding made on steel steel with neodymium magnets.
- Expansion hopper built as needed.
- Sieve fixing system through pneumatic cylinders.
- Reinforced steel.
- Flexible coupling transmission.
- Circular sieve easily replaceable.
- Rotor with rotation inverter.
- Mobile hammers with 60 R.C. hardness
- Hammers with positioning versatility.